High volume OUTSIDE case neck cleaning?

I thought this thread was about the outside neck cleaning??? LOL...why I emphasized the outside so it would help others if they searched this.

Jeff, have you ever seen the need to put some type of lubricant on the inside of the necks to aid in bullet seating? I have read that when all the carbon is removed the neck can become "sticky" when seating a bullet and some type of lubricant such as graphite needs to be put in the neck so your seating depth doesnt change, so you dont get runout issues, and so consistant neck tension is achieved.

I took Shawn Carlocks advice and right before charging the case I dip them in Imperial Graphite. This makes for more consistent bullet seating. You can feel the difference.
Well thats good news because i have some that i use on the necks when i FL size cases.

I thought this thread was about the outside neck cleaning??? LOL...why I emphasized the outside so it would help others if they searched this.
Sorry, im done after this post.

I have found my solution no pun intended. Scalding hot water with a LOT of Dawn dish soap. I soak the casings for 24hrs in the water and soap, and mix them up every so often. Fully rinse and let dry overnight..if I am in a hurry I put them in the oven at 150 degrees for 30 minutes. Running them in vibratory cleaner with the same media for the same amount of time.

SPOTLESS FOR 99.9% OF THE CASINGS FOR THE ENTIRE OUTSIDE OF THE CASE.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. Helpful as always.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.