• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED High quality optics - TDS reticles and others

Harry Sanders

Picked these up when I could as they are not easy to find. Have too many for what I have planned and thought I'd sell some. Please e-mail me with questions. These are advertised on other BBS's just so there are no questions.

Terms: Conus shipped, insured price shown. Extra for AK, HI. No outside US sales. PAYMENT BY USPS MONEY ORDER ONLY. ONE AND ONLY PRICE REDUCTION BEFORE THESE GO TO AUCTION (shown here as reduced because they were posted elsewhere and I'm using the same ad)

1) Used Kahles 8x42 Camo Binoculars, As new. Winged and flat eyecups Flat eyecups and objective covers are new and black not camo. Original camo objective covers included but they are loose. Includes new Bino System Kahles Bino shoulder harness and Kahles bag. $750 Reduced to $700

2) 2 NEW, 1 Used (because there is a scratch on the sharp edge of the side parallax Knob S&B changed this reticle to TDS last year and completely went over scope)Schmidt and Bender 4-16x50 Klassic TDS reticle, First Focal Plane scopes. $1800 New each, $1700 Used Reduced to $1600 and $1500

3) 2 NEW Swarovski PV 3-12x50 TDS Reticle First Focal Plane scopes. $1250 each Reduced to $1100

4) NEW Swarovski PV 6-24x50 TDS-4 second focal plane, with 1/4 MOA elevation and windage turrets under caps. $1450 Reduced to $1250

5) Used as new Schmidt and Bender Klassic 1.5-6x42 4a Reticle first focal plane $900 Reduced to $800

7) Used - only one ever seen! 2 3/4 Power Redfield straight 1inch tube widefield scope. Reticle is a special based on conversations with repair services and a former factory sales rep. Reticle is a series of vertical lines reminiscent of a picket fence, it is graduated from 0 to 120 and I'm told that it is intended for running game. $150 Reduced to $75
As new has one tiny spot on tube missing high gloss finish. If you don't like the reticle it can be changed by a company servicing old Redfields to any of about 5 other reticles.

PM me for questions.

Recent Posts