• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB High quality 338 barrel

D.Camilleri

I am looking to buy a stainless barrel for my 338 RUM, NO DOUGLAS BARRELS please, because I am disgusted with my current douglas. I am looking for a Krieger, Lilja, Mike Rock or Bloughton or even a factory model 700 remington take off. Preffer a #4 that will finish at 26"

338 Barrel

Hi here are 2 options over on the hide.

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ub...rds=338+barrel&topic=0&Search=true#Post435030

Guys
Have a few of the M40A1 style 1 piece williams bottom metal remaining - selling at below cost $75 plus USPS shipping of 7.50

Also I have a short stack of Accuracy international / CPM barrels that I bought from George G /GA Precision in the 99-2001 timeframe. SS 338 1-10 Cut rifle barrels. $200 for the 24-5 inchers and $250 for the 27 in barrels - these are the M24 contour - (910-920 at muzzle). Excellent barrels just have more that I will ever personally use.

Shipping on barrels is 16 each, call on multiples,

John

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=413249&nt=4&fpart=1

Rock Creek has stepped up to the Plate for the members here at Snipershide and has offered to do a Group Buy on there Barrels. They will ship from the Factory and Collect your payment.

I'm going to take order's for 2-4 weeks. This will depend on how many are order'd.

Delivery time will be 10-12 weeks, but remember the Holidays are here and Shot is coming.

.50 Blanks are open too, but pricing is higher. Inquire with me and I'll get that pricing for you on that.

Pricing For Cut Rifled Blanks
$245.00 + $12.00 S&H
Fluting $110.00 extra.
Over 27" would be extra
1.350 Breach $325.00 up to 27" blank
.50cal barrels $400.00 up to 27"blank
Any barrel over 27" will be $10.00 per inch charge
AR-10 blanks threaded for extension NO chamber for $300.00.

To Place a Order I need
Contour
Caliber
Twist
If you want Flutes and length over 27"

With your order I need this information:
Your Name (And Forum Name)
Shipping Address (No PO Box)
Phone Number(s)

Email Order's to: [email protected] with Rock Creek in Subject

No PM's they will be Deleted!

Payment Options
Credit Card or Money Order

Anthony

Group Buy Updates
No AR 15 Style or M14 Barrels will be offered in this Group Buy.
Stainless Steel Barrels
Confirm Barrel Info at time of payment arrangements.

hope it helps

Cheers Bill
Australia