Hi guy's!!!!!!!!!

DALESCARPENTRY

Hi guy's. My name is Dale and I am a carpenter. I bet you could have guessed that though. I live in a little town in south west Pa called Scottdale. It is about 60 miles SE of Pittsburgh. I am 41 and have been married for 14 years. We have a wonderful daughter who is 11 years old now. I do a whole bunch of Groundhog durring the summer months. I have several farmers that let me hunt them. I have a tack driving Remington 700 SPS 243 Varmint rifle that is a Groundhogs worst nightmare. Most of my shots are past 200 yards and I have taken some at 500 yards. I have come here to find pointers for really long shots. My 243 will shoot 7/8'' groups at 300 yards. My 100 yard groups average 1/4'' or less. On a good day it will shoot one ragged hole at a 100 yards. I am crushed I am going to have to sell this rifle to buy Christmas for my daughter. Well you know a little about me now. Thanks for having me. Dale

Welcome aboard,

Sounds like you're the right kind of guy!!!! Family first and things......

Maybe ya otta think about relocating to Idaho.:rolleyes: Housing is booming even through the crunch in a cuppla places and its a good place to raise kids, though western PA ain't bad either. I'm orginally from Eau Claire up route 38 about 60 mi North of Pgh.

Have a good Christmas and an happy new year.

I really could not ask of a better place to raise our daughter. Believe it or not there is hardly any crime here. I have not taken the keys out of my truck since I have lived here. I have lived in cities that if I did that and blinked your eyes it would be gone. Dale

Dale

Good to have you here.

"I have not taken the keys out of my truck since I have lived here."

I had a 59 Buick like that once also, I eventually had to have it towed in and fixed. :D

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.