Hey Jesse Ventura

300 ultra

Suck it B*%ch...

Attachments

• jesse ventura.jpg
    jesse ventura.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 19
First let me say I think the lawsuit amount is obsurb. But looking at this with an open mind. Jesse says he never said that, and proved that in court. Which this type of law suit is very hard to prove. So legally speaking Kyle lied in his book. So what were human we have flaws. Did this cost Jesse 1.8 million in lost revenue? I would say no. Now if I was a public figure I would want to protect my "reputation" as well. But The court ruling would be enough for me. I would make a statement stating that the truth has come out and that nothing further needs to happen or needs to be talked about. He can still refuse to take 1.8 million. Which is what I hope he does.

Midwest, Jesse never said what?

I was under the impression this lawsuit was in regards to Kyle knocking him the f- out in a barfight after bad mouthing the Seals. Jesse claimed he was never there & Kyle went on video record stating he was. Both had multiple witnesses bolstering their claims. Plus the fact that Kyle never named Jesse in the book (Good read btw). With the amount of he said-she said, the case should have been thrown out.

He will in fact take & keep the money, he is that type of low life *** clown. If he doesn't, I will come back here & publicly eat crow. Long gone are the days when a man gets his rear handed to him on a platter & learns his lesson. He is not a victim, he's a tinfoil hat wearing 'tard that has just made another case point for the entitlement society. He is owed nothing, he is due nothing; that is my opinion of course :D

t

Jesse sued because he stated he never said "seals deserved to lose a few" and he was never punched. He wasn't named in the book but was stated in a interview with Kyle that he was referring to him. And Jesse testified he was in the bar. I agree it should have never made it to trial. The media always finds a way to twist, stories, facts. I don't know why one would think it is OK to sue ones estate, especially on a he said she said altercation.

piece of sh#t

Attachments

• jesse ve.jpg
    jesse ve.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 16
  • jesse 2.jpg
    jesse 2.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 18
  • jesse 5.jpg
    jesse 5.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 14
Here's a link to a interview that Chris Kyle did on the Opie and Anthony show. He talks about the fight with Ventura at the 22 min mark. It a pretty good interview so try listening to the whole thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts