Hey, from Ol' Miss

mississippi

Just a brief intro, I am new to this forum (and computers) former US Marine, I've always enjoyed hunting and shooting with a rifle. My oldest son is developing an interest as well and my youngest son (stationed at camp Stanley, Korea ) has always had great interest and ability as well. Three grandsons ages 6,4, and 1 to teach as well, so I thought it would be fun to be involved with this forum, I e learned a lot by reading the messages on here, most of my questions have already been asked on here before so instead of just eavesdropping I thought I would join in the fun! We are wanting to begin reloading and don't have a clue where to start, so any advice would be great. Our hunting club has a little over 5000 acres of timber company land that we have leased since 1967 ( the year I was born) so we hunt a lot of "cutover" at very long ranges, it's a blast! We also hunt coyotes after deer season which is not a popular sport in mississippi yet, but growing. Well I am getting about as long winded as a baptist preacher so I will finish by saying that iam looking forward to learning and making new friends with y'all. Mississippi

Hello Mississippi! I'm just down the road a little from you in Sardis MS. Sort of new to the area, 2 years. Let's hook up sometime and talk shooting. Maybe we can meet at Hunter's Hollow one afternoon. Take care.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.