Hey from Tennesse

Welcome RG to an outstanding forum. '69 Firebird for me, but tech has moved me to the new cars, new rigs , and new shooting stuff. My shoulder's not to good either, but I shoot a braked 300PRC and unbraked 7 mag. Have you ever tried a shoulder shield?
Thanks RR! You cant go wrong with classic American muscle. I havent tried a shield yet. Been hesitant. I used to love heavy recoil but my c and t spine disagree 😆

I lived in Colorado springs for a couple years. Ive been in middle Tn for about 2 yrs but havent made it out towards Tullahoma. The closest LR range to me has a pretty extensive wait list
Strategic edge. Welcome from southern middle Tennessee, Get on the list that's how it starts

The facilities are definitely top notch but I wouldnt drive out there enough to justify the fee
I drive two hours one way to get there but if you look around compared what you have to other places the fee is very low actually I can go the opposite way almost exactly the same distance to finger Tennessee for K&M shooting center they have moving targets may be a little bit fancier but is double the money approximately $400 a year

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.