Help with Sako L61R bolt.

OFFISHN

5471D5C2-332D-4E05-A777-8E3D753CF228.png
My father recently handed down his custom 7mm with a shilling bull barrel and a Sako L61R action. Knowing this rifle had not been shot in 15-20 years but taken care of externally I figured I would break down the bolt and remove the firing pin for cleaning and lubrication. Keep in mind this rifle is fireable. After gather info on how to remove the firing pin by rotating the shroud and firing pin clockwise about 90 to 180* from the detent position when in the cocked position it will not release and separate from the bolt body. I have even turned it a complete 360* and it still will not release. It's like there is something internal blocking the key way slot keeping the shroud notch from entering releasing the firing pin. Now I have checked the firing pin protrusion and it is with in spec at .065. When closed in the action dry firing is not a problem. I have attached a photo or the bolt and shroud in question. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks Rob.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.