Help with Downloading JBM to Axim X30

angus-5024

I just got a used Axim x30 from Ebay, and Im not overly skilled with computers. My computer wouldnt upload ActiveSync 3.7.1 so I got the free download of ActiveSync 4.5. So know I can Sync my PDA to my PC but I cant get online using my PDA. Ive been trying to download JBM ballistics to my PC so that I can then Sync it to my PDA but havent been able to find the download. Can some one help me out? I wanted to have the PDA up and running yesterday so that I could confirm drops for the weekend, but now everytihng is rushed, grrrr....
Thanks in advance.

I found that spot, but I would think that I would want McTraj but when I try to open it it just gives me numbers and words. I dont know if I need to try to download the CGI's link? I would try but I guess I need a program for compressed files... which I dont have. I was thinking about buying Exbal from the link on JBM, but dont know haow to do that either.

I found that spot, but I would think that I would want McTraj but when I try to open it it just gives me numbers and words. I dont know if I need to try to download the CGI's link? I would try but I guess I need a program for compressed files... which I dont have. I was thinking about buying Exbal from the link on JBM, but dont know haow to do that either.

Try emailing Mr. Perry through his site. He'll walk you through it. Might even ask for his phone number and have him walk you through it that way.

I think I'll be getting Exbal, but I'll get it after my mulie hunt. I was hoping JBM would work because my printout drop sheets have already been varified at various altitudes and temps. Thanks for your help guys.
Jordan

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.