• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Help: smith & wesson grips needed

Sealesniper

Hello fellow members. I am reaching out for your help. A fellow church member/friend just lost his whole house. While he has much more imortant things to deal with, I picked up a bunch of his guns that were in cabinets that are fire damaged. I have his Smith & Wesson 29-2 44 mag with what were fancy wood grips. They are fired damaged but not destroyed. With that said, I doubt I can get them back usable as the checkering is gone. SO, do any of you fine fellow members have wood grips (or rubber grips) for the 29-2 N frame square base that you are willing to sell or donate towards a good cause? Please let me know what you have. I am hoping to lift his spirts some by getting some of these heirloom and sentimental firearms back to him soon.

I have all his AR's and many shotguns and rifles that are in bad shape as well. I will be able to repair all the long guns with parts I have or with some wood working, but will be buying new forends and stocks for the AR's and two shotguns, but will list the needs there separately.

Thank you guys.

I am sure you all have your items in order, but if not, get a gun list with serial numbers, and if possibele store them all in a fire proof safe. It is devistating to see all they lost.

Roger

And yes, those are wood grips...or ash/charcoal now.

Attachments

• 44 mag.jpg
    44 mag.jpg
    435.1 KB · Views: 30