• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Help Contacting "elk guide 45"

Leonard-s

On Nov.12 "elk guide 45" agreed to buy a Custom 6.5 CR I listed in the classifieds. Said he was leaving to guide a hunt in Colorado and if I would wait until he returned on Nov.21 he would make payment then. I agreed and listed the rifle as Sold Pending Funds. On Nov.28 said he was still interested in purchasing the rifle and would make payment Nov. 30. I sent him PMs Dec.2, 5, and 8. No replies. No payment.
Does anyone know " Elk Guide 45"? Is he alright? I would like to know if he is interested in buying this rifle. It has been 28 days since he agreed to buy it. If he no longer wants to go thru with the sale I wish he would have the common courtesy to inform me.
Curtis1.jpg

Check his feedback…repeat offender.

I bought a rifle from him and didn't have any issues. I was supposed to buy the extra ammo from him as well but once I received the rifle and left feedback I never heard from him again.

On Nov.12 "elk guide 45" agreed to buy a Custom 6.5 CR I listed in the classifieds. Said he was leaving to guide a hunt in Colorado and if I would wait until he returned on Nov.21 he would make payment then. I agreed and listed the rifle as Sold Pending Funds. On Nov.28 said he was still interested in purchasing the rifle and would make payment Nov. 30. I sent him PMs Dec.2, 5, and 8. No replies. No payment.
Does anyone know " Elk Guide 45"? Is he alright? I would like to know if he is interested in buying this rifle. It has been 28 days since he agreed to buy it. If he no longer wants to go thru with the sale I wish he would have the common courtesy to inform me.
View attachment 416936
Beautiful Rifle. Just sell it.
We had a LRH member ask us to hold a rifle for two months and was in contact with us along the way. Seem like a really good person, he just worked a lot. gave us a date when he would be back. It was before my Spinal Cord Surgery. PMed him again and said we had everything boxed and just needed his point of delivery with FFL info.
Should have taken a deposit. NEVER hear back from him. Still have the rifle if he wants it and would adjust the price.
Things happen in people's lives and events happen where they can't do a previous deal. I understand that. Hey we all just try to help each other out when possible,
I would not want someone to buy a rifle or scope from me if they were short on a house payment of something for their family. Been there years ago when I wanted something and should have not bought it (did anyway). The smart person pulls back. BUT should tell the seller.

Will have to relist.

Last edited: