Hello

haynie85

howdy, wow what a great site and a great resource, I plan on learning a thing or two here.... anyways im 23years old, male, currently in cal unfortuanately. A cuntry boy stuck in the city, man what a drag.... I went from a 104acre farm in tenn.. a 35 acre ranch in texas, farming on a 45 acre farm in another part of texas, to living in flagstaff az on a small ranch outside the city, to the bay area or should i say the "gay area" california... geez, lord have mercy on me. Not to worry tho, ive fpund myself hunting out here fairly regulary, and heading to montana in april for a dog town shoot and coyote hunt. anywas thanks for having me

yeah, you know tho, Im surrounded by family again, good friends, my wife is happy, im busy with work during an economy like this.... i think god dealt me a good hand.

although i wont die here, an i plan on making my dollar here nd getting my own ranch and not workin other peoples ranches, i got a five year plan to get myself out of ca. But surely i dont prefer ca, we who hunt and love guns and wear flannels are a rare breed out here.... i had a lady at the supermarket call me a "rightwinged gun toting god fearing fanatic".... and my reply to the complete stranger was, "thank you ma'am" thats a long story

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.