Hello from Virginia

Tim8654

Long time reader here, just registered today. "Long Range" in Virginia is much different than in Colorado - someday I'll make it back west.

Hey, Welcome!

Glad to have you. I agree long range in Va is hard to find. Out west long range is a nessacity, here you need to back away from the deer :D

should pop down to the f-class matches at quantico, a lot of us go there (from the VA and MD crowd atleast).

Oliver

Glad to see another Va, guy. You have a state with a Very rich history. If your all like Oliveralan, then you allright in my book. (Not that my book counts for anything) hahaha, but I havent ever run across someone from Va. that I didnt like
I look forward to reading some of your posts

Yes, "Long Range" in Virginia is much different than in Colorado, but I have made a few 400 yards harvests over the years, mostly in the western "mountians" of Virginia. The last time I hunted the West, at least West of Iowa, I was twelve ................... gun)lightbulb

My Inlaws live outside of Newcastle. My wife and I both hunt every nov. during the rifle season. Got private gronds to hunt there surrounded by nat. forrest. some shots are 300 to 350 yds. The deer are bigger than s.c.. but any way welcome.gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.