Hello from Texas!

Welcome to the forum! Do you do much shooting these days?
i'm trying to! I have a 6.5 PRC so im on the boat of finding components
But my adg brass just got here a few days ago, I have my primers bullets powder ready and going to start working up a load for it.
I'm new to reloading and so far its been a great experience learning everything around ammunition.

But my adg brass just got here a few days ago, I have my primers bullets powder ready and going to start working up a load for it.
I'm new to reloading and so far its been a great experience learning everything around ammunition.
Are you a member of Bayou Rifles? If not, you should join. Their range in Juliff/Rosharon stretches out to 1000 yards. And, they shoot 1000 yard matches every month, every other month they switch between 300 and 600 for mid range.

Take that 6.5 PRC and shoot F Class Open just to get some good range time.

Are you a member of Bayou Rifles? If not, you should join. Their range in Juliff/Rosharon stretches out to 1000 yards. And, they shoot 1000 yard matches every month, every other month they switch between 300 and 600 for mid range.

Take that 6.5 PRC and shoot F Class Open just to get some good range time.

100%^^^^^

I believe Sunday they are shooting a 300yrd match?

Plenty of awesome folks and Fopen shooters at Bayou, be a great place for a guy to get his feet wet and learn a few things.

100%^^^^^

I believe Sunday they are shooting a 300yrd match?

Plenty of awesome folks and Fopen shooters at Bayou, be a great place for a guy to get his feet wet and learn a few

Hell yeah that sounds awesome. I won't be able to make it this Sunday but will definitely get out there soon! That sounds like a lot of fun. What is the average amount of shooters during these matches?

Welcome from Spring Texas

Top of the morning everyone! Glad to have found you guys. There has been a TON of useful information here. I'm a long time hunter; new to the reloading scene. I look forward to learn and discuss with you guys.
Happy hunting and happy holidays!
Howdy from The Hill Country. Love my PRC and all my other 6.5's. Good folks here.

Hell yeah that sounds awesome. I won't be able to make it this Sunday but will definitely get out there soon! That sounds like a lot of fun. What is the average amount of shooters during these matches?

Looks like about 20 or so are signed up right now.....I think registration ends tonight?........The 600-1k matches draw more shooters. The 1k matches will draw out of staters like myself.

Recent Posts