Hello from Scotland UK

auquhollie

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I live in the UK up in the north east of Scotland. I do allot of Deer control and shoot maybe 100 + Deer a year. I also shoot vermin for the local farmers wich include fox,rabbit crow & pigeon.

I shoot a 243 AI custom based on a remmy 700 action. The load i use most of all is an 87 grain V Max behind 47 grains of N160. Puts 5 shots into a thumb nail at 100 yards. On the end of the tube is a P.E.S sound moderator and on top a Leup 8.5-25x50 LR Target.

Longest range kill is on rabbits at 525 yrds, not that far by some of you guys standards :eek:.

Anyway enough about me, away to surf and see what tips i can pick up.

Welcome, some day I would like to visit Scotland. The photos I have seen are spectacular in their beauty.

Welcome aboard,

100+ deer a year. Hmmmmmmmm

525 on a bunny is a right fur piece.;)

I/we would appreciate some pictures. Its nice to see what other parts of the world are like. All I ever see is brown and white. A little green in the background would be pleasing.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.