Hello from new mexico

Jc07rhino

Hello from nm. I don't don't competition shoot but do hunt. Spend most of my free time hunting or scouting for hunting. I primarily bow hunt but have been known to rifle hunt from time and again. I do have a custom 700 6.5 creedmoor that I love pushing out to and up to 1200 yards which is the furthest I've hit. Never tried further than that. Something about plinking a dong at long ranges pumps me up especially with my reloads I created. Well that's pretty much it I don't claim to be an expert but am here to learn all I can from experienced shooters and a goal someday is to shoot some competitions. Any input on what I need to do to try my first one is greatly appreciated and I can tell you my rifle shoots much better than I do and my primary goal is hunting and anything that helps me become a better hunter is what I'm here for. Thanks.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.