Hello from Mn.

TAP

Found out about this site from Kirby Allen while e-mailing him about a rifle I want him to build for me. Have hunted all my life. Shot targets to 700yds when I lived in Tn and a little 600yd shooting in Mn. Farthest hunting shot to date is right at 300 yds on a Whitetail in western S.D. Looking to extend that distance in the near future. Been lurking around this site for a while and there seems to be quite a little bit of info here, and the people seem to get along pretty good. Looking forward to reading and contributing when I can.

Tim

Welcome to Long Range Hunting.gun)

Oh boy.....you're in big trouble if you've already talked to Kirby.;) That's gonna cost you some big bucks.:D But.........you'll have the best there is.

Sounds like you'll fit right in. When you get caught up on your reading then start posting, and remember, lots of pics.

Tim, welcome from NE WI.

Do I drive right by you on the way to MT?

Place a pin in the Google Map so I can honk at horn at just the right time so it really bothers your family! :cool:

I don'tive too far from some R.R. tracks. Trust me, they wouldn't even notice:). Stop in anytime on the way through. Also, thanks for the welcome.

Tim

Tap:
Welcome to LRH. It is a great site. If you are talking to Kirby, he is very good to deal with. His guns shoot very well too. :)

1kstr

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.