Hello from Len's wife

Hi Kathy,

It is great to hear from you. Thank you for all you have done and the encouragement you have given Len over the years to make this site what it is today. This site is by far my favorite. Congratulations to you and Len on your up coming Anniversary and the soon-to-be arrival of your grandchild.

Jim

I just came across this thread when I was testing the new LRH site search feature, found in the upper right corner.

I am very lucky to have married so well. In 8th grade I really knew how to pick them. :D

I am very lucky to have married so well. In 8th grade I really knew how to pick them. :D

Len, I had the same luck and fortunatly was smart enough to grab her when I had th chance. That was 33 yrs ago. But it sounds like you got the jump on me by a few years.

Congrats

Jeff

Len.

Hmmm new search feature. I'll check it out.

Oh and a blind pig finds an acorn once in awhile:)

Am happy for both you and Kathy!

Merry Christmas and a pleasant living room.

Len, Congrats to you and Kathy. Would you mind donating some of her DNA to my Database? I am starting this for future generations of hunters, fishermen , LRH,s and other outdoor enthusiasts. One of these days they are going to have the bugs worked out of the cloning process and then everybody can have one! :D

I will even promise to become a sponser here when when i start making a profit. AJ

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.