Hello from Len's wife

Kathy Backus

Staff member
I've been married to Len since we were 21 years old. We just celebrated our 42nd wedding anniversary.

We share the same email address, therefore I have seen all the many years of emails to Len, and have decided that finally you all should know how I feel about the site.

I am so proud of the love of my life, Len, for taking his hobby of hunting and starting the forum years ago, and then in his retirement watching it grow into what it is today.

I value the quality of the members, and thank you for making this site one of quality discussion and technical long range shooting education. You are all responsible for giving Len, and ultimately me, much joy in our retirement.

I love to play tennis competitively, flower garden, and babysit for our first grandchild, Mia Pearl. This fall we will add babysitting for our soon-to-be-born grandson.

I am Len's right hand man. I look forward to many years of continuing to watch the interest in our site grow. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Remember you're always welcome in "LEN'S LIVING ROOM" (and mine too)
Kathy Backus (Len's wife)

Thank you kathy for the support and encouragement you offer Len in his hobby. I'm sure this wouldn't be near as great a site as it is if it were not for your support and help encouraging Len, I know it must take a great deal of time to keep a site like this up and running smoothly. Thanks for your part in
making it happen.:cool:

Thanks also for welcoming us into your "living room"

A big congrats on your 42nd anniversary!!! Way to go!!:D

*Prairie Princess*

Ahhhhh now we finally get to meet the real #1 Backus.:)

Thanks for all you do Kathy. I know you do a lot in the "background" that benefits all of us and for that we're grateful.

You've seen all of the emails huh??? Oh boy, got to do some thinking and remembering. I might be in trouble and don't even know it.

Keep Len in line. Congratulations on the 42nd. anniversary and be sure to let us know when the big bash for the 50th. anniversary will be.:)

Kathy, thanks for working with Len to make this site what it is.
But I'm not sure if I would consider Len retired I think he just changed professions. Looking at his pictures shows true art work!

Kathy,
It is a very pleasant surprise to hear from you. Thanks to you and Len for this forum. It is a great place to learn and share. Many wonderful friendships have been formed here. Several careers and countless dreams have been helped along by your efforts.

I'm very pleased to meet you. Happy anniversary.

Lorenzo Young

I gotta give you two a big "thataboy" for the work that you have done on the site :)

Kathy- Thanks for supporting Len on this site. Your living room is what I consider my "Internet Home".:)

John Mason

Thanks Kathy & Len !!!!!!

I look at a lot of websites but only belong to one. THIS ONE.!!!!!!

I know quality when I see it.

Great site and great Members

J E CUSTOM

Kathy, Thanks for everything. How wonderful it is that you and Len make such a great pair. I appreciate this site and the people here like no other.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.