Hello from FL, USA.

Jason308

Hi, everyone. My name is Jason and I currently reiside in Florida, USA. I am an LEO and I shoot all sorts of weapons, but my favorite rigs are those designed for long range work. I look forward to being a part of this community!

My most accurate rifle, currently, is my FN PBR .308. My pet load is a 168gr Amax scootin' along at 2750 fps. I can readily deliver sub-1/2 MOA with it and when I do my part very well, I have pushed a few groups down to .25MOA.

Currently, I am working up loads for my new project gun, a RRA 24" heavy barrel AR with the .223 Wylde chamber an a 1:8 twist. I am expecting good things from 70~80 grain pills out to about 400 yards in the 1 MOA department.

My next project will be either a whole purchase or a project build in .300WSM or possible a medium bore caliber like .338. This stuff is far too addicting!

-Jason

Welcome, glad to have you here. Lots of good folks and lots of good info. Enjoy.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.