Hello from Colorado

Brownsfan

Good morning! Just coming up on the net to say hello. Joined the forum back in July as I was realizing that I picked the absolute worst time in history to pick up the reloading hobby / addiction. Looking to get into long range shooting and hunting soon. Thanks to all who have contributed to my decision making process in purchasing equipment. I especially like the recent thread for folks in CO to trade reloading equipment. Now I just need to figure out how to work one of those "go fund me" pages so I can stay with this 😷
Cheers

Attachments

• A734721C-6647-44A6-85F4-CCC4393ED660.jpeg
    A734721C-6647-44A6-85F4-CCC4393ED660.jpeg
    375.4 KB · Views: 65
Welcome from Denver. As you mentioned, many states/regions now have "trader" groups like the very active one that we have here in Colorado.

I feel for you on your timing, but reach out to the members in that Colorado swap thread, and you'd be surprised as to what needs you may end up getting met there.

Good luck in all of your pursuits!

Good morning! Just coming up on the net to say hello. Joined the forum back in July as I was realizing that I picked the absolute worst time in history to pick up the reloading hobby / addiction. Looking to get into long range shooting and hunting soon. Thanks to all who have contributed to my decision making process in purchasing equipment. I especially like the recent thread for folks in CO to trade reloading equipment. Now I just need to figure out how to work one of those "go fund me" pages so I can stay with this 😷
Cheers
Well hello Browns fan welcome to the forum from Tennessee your picture looks like Christmas morning

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.