hello all, first post here

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by hits, Feb 19, 2006.

1. hits

hits New Member

my name is hunter and i'm a rifle addict. found this forum on ridgerunners post on predatormasters. always looking to soak up more info on shooting.

2. Meister

Meister Well-Known Member

Welcome to the board, you'll find plenty of good info from like minded people here. happy hunting!

3. Jimm

Jimm Writers Guild

Howdy Hits ,

And welcome ,

Jim B.

4. remingtonman_25_06

remingtonman_25_06 Well-Known Member

If your interest is in LRshooting/hunting, this is definately the place to be. You'll learn tons here from some of the best!

5. wildcat

wildcat Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site Hits, your going to love it. Wildcat!

6. jameslovesjammie

jameslovesjammie Well-Known Member

Welcome!

You'll find lots of good info on here. People on this board are knowledgable FROM EXPERIENCE, unlike armchair riflemen you'll meet on other forums. I really have learned alot from here!

7. Fiftydriver

Fiftydriver <strong>Official LRH Sponsor</strong>

Set back and do some reading, you will learn ALOT from these boys!!! And gals!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kirby Allen(50)

8. 4ked Horn

4ked Horn Writers Guild

RUN!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif GET OUT BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!! If you stay here too long you will start saying crazy things like ballistic coefficient and MPBR and barrel harmonics to your friends and they will start to think you're bonkers. You will find yourself posting at 3:00 in the morning and worst of all you will spend tons of money on your gear and your friends won't like you when you can shoot the staples out of their targets while they are trying to just hit the bulls eye.

I'm not kidding. Save yourself.

Hehehe. Too late. [​IMG]

9. grit

grit Well-Known Member

Who's a gal??

10. 41mag

41mag Well-Known Member

Hey Hits,

Enjoy yourself, read through the post, there are some great topics as well as pleanty of info stored here.

WEll Grit,
    As for the gals, well she doesn't post, but she definately is into it. My daughter shown below, I would put up against most guy's, when it comes to hardcore hunting. At 13, she was busting hogs out past 350yds with a .270 Win. Just check the first pic out, two weeks before delivering my grandson. Taken with her 6.5x55, and then loaded it in the truck with the help of her mom. LOL
    [​IMG]

With my 25-06 she is definately capable. She took this one right at 300yds, while sitting on the ground by our back pasture gate. [​IMG]

Yea,just a bit of braggin. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I know that I have seen several others post up a few nice shots of their female hunting or shooting pardners. ANd from what I have also seen , most are just as good, if not better shots. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

11. sniper2

sniper2 Well-Known Member

Welcome if you haven't tried long range hunting you will be amazed at what a well set up rifle can do down range... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Some of these fellows are cutting edge and will do to listen to...

12. Jimm

Jimm Writers Guild

Ain't really bragging Mike , you're just sharing the wealth ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Jim B.