hello all, first post here

hits

my name is hunter and i'm a rifle addict. found this forum on ridgerunners post on predatormasters. always looking to soak up more info on shooting.

Welcome to the board, you'll find plenty of good info from like minded people here. happy hunting!

Welcome!

You'll find lots of good info on here. People on this board are knowledgable FROM EXPERIENCE, unlike armchair riflemen you'll meet on other forums. I really have learned alot from here!

RUN!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif GET OUT BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!! If you stay here too long you will start saying crazy things like ballistic coefficient and MPBR and barrel harmonics to your friends and they will start to think you're bonkers. You will find yourself posting at 3:00 in the morning and worst of all you will spend tons of money on your gear and your friends won't like you when you can shoot the staples out of their targets while they are trying to just hit the bulls eye.

I'm not kidding. Save yourself.

Hehehe. Too late.
couch.gif

Hey Hits,

Enjoy yourself, read through the post, there are some great topics as well as pleanty of info stored here.

WEll Grit,
As for the gals, well she doesn't post, but she definately is into it. My daughter shown below, I would put up against most guy's, when it comes to hardcore hunting. At 13, she was busting hogs out past 350yds with a .270 Win. Just check the first pic out, two weeks before delivering my grandson. Taken with her 6.5x55, and then loaded it in the truck with the help of her mom. LOL
58270957LEdWIZ_ph.jpg

With my 25-06 she is definately capable. She took this one right at 300yds, while sitting on the ground by our back pasture gate.
213938267lTEbEz_ph.jpg

Yea,just a bit of braggin. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I know that I have seen several others post up a few nice shots of their female hunting or shooting pardners. ANd from what I have also seen , most are just as good, if not better shots. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Welcome if you haven't tried long range hunting you will be amazed at what a well set up rifle can do down range... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Some of these fellows are cutting edge and will do to listen to...

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.