Headed to south Texas to meet Dad

HRstretch

Headed out Thursday to go to Dilley, Texas to take my Dad on our second annual hog hunting trip. Was able to take him hunting last September for his first ever trip to south Texas. Man was that a hot weekend. Should be a few degrees cooler this time of year, but not by much. Just thankful that I can give him a chance to do something he normally wouldn't do. Is not nearly enough to pay him back for what he has done for me, but a start.

Photos and video to follow.

" Should be a few degrees cooler this time of year"

Sorry, you missed on that one. I hope y'all are having a great hunt!!

It is supposed to be 99 in Dilley today and 100 tomorrow. It is going to be 99 today here in Devine just north of y'all.

Good Hunting,

Bob

Video of part of my hunt

Dad finally got his south Texas pig. Took him until Sunday morning, but he got it done. We killed 13 pigs, one javalina, one coyote and a raccoon.

Interesting sounds on the second one.

Was that a pig and a gong or did you hit the Hog Dong:D

I can taste hte BBQ now.

Very good!

I had a sun shade on my scope and i guess it didn't get screwed on tight, so when I shot it fell off and hit the barrel. I couldn't figure out what the sound was either until I looked at the gun then down on the ground. I really don't miss much but thought I would include on my video, made a good clip anyway.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.