• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED hart 300rum package 4 sale

jroberts

i hate to do it but i have to let go of one of my toys in order to upgrade another here it is
all work done by hart rifles in pa
rem 700 300rum action blueprinted and trued
h-s precision stock
douglas barrel
hart muzzle brake
factory trigger tuned to 2 pounds
all stainless with gray stock
hart one piece scope mounts
leopold 8.5-25x50 tactical
less than 50 rounds fired
100+ rounds of new ammo loaded by hart
load and drop were worked up just 4 this rifle and have a card with the drop data out 2 1500 yards absolute shooter with a couple of 400+ yard deer already under its belt $3000 or best offer i would also consider trades 4 high end scopes schmidt bender nightforce us optics ect

not sure about the twist i can tell u that i shoot 180gr nbt's out of it on top of 98grns of retumbo barrel contour is standard not heavy im having trouble with my computer but it is also on gunbroker there r some great pics there just search hart rifles

Just wondering ? How did you work up a accurate load, make a drop card that is accurate (assuming you shot a group a minimum of every 100 yds or so) to 1500 yards, and kill a couple deer in under 50 rounds.

I would be interested in learning your methods so I don't waste so much ammunition.:D

i didnt work up the load or the drop chart hart did all of that all i did was sight it in at 100yds and turn the dial to the right number and the deer fell down went boom:Dgun)

im having trouble with the pics just go on gunbroker and search hart its the one on the bipod yes i would consider selling without the scope