• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Hart custom 300RUM

dragman

This gun was built by Hart and only has 217 rounds on it. It is a pretty gun and is a great shooter!!! Selling to build something new just cuz I think I have a problem haha. It is a fully blueprinted remington 700 action that has been fitted with a Jewel trigger and has a 30" Hart heavy barrel with a brake it's "31.5. Barrel is a 10 twist and has shot some awesome groups and is a beast at distance. finish on barrel is a bead blasted finish that I just love. action and barrel are bedded in to a 3" forend bench rest stock and it will come with either 30MM Hart custom rings that are lapped and 20MOA or two piece weaver style 25MOA base with 30MM Burris Zee rings.
extras:
25 pieces Nosler brass - twice fired
25 pieces Nosler brass - once fired
20 pieces Nosler brass - unfired
Reading Dies
Loading info to the buyer and I will throw in a box of bullets to the buyer
This build would be $2500 + you supply action and trigger to Hart I am asking $2000 for everything.

Trades:
Long range guns, custom actions, and lots of other things possible.

Attachments

• 300rum 1.jpg
    300rum 1.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 300rum 2.jpg
    300rum 2.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 300rum 3.jpg
    300rum 3.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 8
  • 300rum 4.jpg
    300rum 4.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 300rum 5.jpg
    300rum 5.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 9
  • 300rum.jpg
    300rum.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I do thank ya for the acknowledgement. only thing I have to even trade on is a 77/22 22 l.r. blue walnut one with the blued bolt and hard butt plate no recoil pad. not like the new style with ss bolt handle and rubber pad

Dragman, why did you have to post this rifle on LRH too?!?!!! Now I am drooling on my keyboard all the time!!! Nice rummer man.