Hammer Prototype, 596 Yard Doe

Gday hard rock might as well keep you lot ticking & talking lol
That is what I like about Hammer bullets , they just keep getting better good enough is never good enough. If Thier not careful they are going to out do their selves and make the perfect bullet . Then what would we have to talk about ?
Yes it's really good to see the on game results & don't worry I'm getting my crow recipes ready ( Im open to recipes also 😜) as I was cocky I was going to @least find a opening/ weakness I could exploit but I'm yet to find a inroad I say yet as I don't like eating crow lol

The perfect bullet that's my holy grail I've been searching for & one that's realistically not possible but man ………………….. yep not prepared to fill in those blanks quite yet

stay tuned more to come ✅✅
Cheers

Gday hard rock might as well keep you lot ticking & talking lol

Yes it's really good to see the on game results & don't worry I'm getting my crow recipes ready ( Im open to recipes also 😜) as I was cocky I was going to @least find a opening/ weakness I could exploit but I'm yet to find a inroad I say yet as I don't like eating crow lol

The perfect bullet that's my holy grail I've been searching for & one that's realistically not possible but man ………………….. yep not prepared to fill in those blanks quite yet

stay tuned more to come ✅✅
Cheers
Cheers back too you wishing all a Merry Christmas

Attachments

• BE5C9727-1081-4D83-9C39-066F5D52950F.jpeg
    BE5C9727-1081-4D83-9C39-066F5D52950F.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 264