hamilton ontario canada

thank you for the welcome. my name is terry werbiski i am a truck mechanic I work in the high arctic in a mine. I love hunting fishing and shooting I have a 7mm rem mag , 45/70 , 3 303 lee enfields and a whole bunch more but these are my favorites rifles. just to let everyone know up front I can't hit the broad side of a barn if i was leaning up against it , which is why every animal i get in my sights walks away . If i don't think i can get a solid hit i won't shoot . I have been following this site for a year or two and find you people are great.

thank you for the welcome. my name is terry werbiski i am a truck mechanic I work in the high arctic in a mine. I love hunting fishing and shooting I have a 7mm rem mag , 45/70 , 3 303 lee enfields and a whole bunch more but these are my favorites rifles. just to let everyone know up front I can't hit the broad side of a barn if i was leaning up against it , which is why every animal i get in my sights walks away . If i don't think i can get a solid hit i won't shoot . I have been following this site for a year or two and find you people are great.
Welcome to the forum not taking a shot until you feel good about it speaks highly of your ethics ,glad to have you with us

Welcome to the forum!! I'll bet you're a fine shooter. I too have severe hesitation if I'm not sure I can place a good shot on an animal.

Welcome. Always nice seeing other Canadians. I'm also from the hamilton area. Keep practicing, buck fever is a pain but everyone gets it or had it at some point!

Welcome from Alberta. This is a very good site and lots of good information. Have a great hunting season.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.