• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Haas CNC TL1 set up for gunsmithing F.S.

308 nate

O.K guys.
I am offering for sale my Haas TL1 CNC lathe all set up for gunsmithing.
It is a late 2007 with 2008 control screen. It has super low hours at 375hrs. of cycle start time. and 271 hrs. of feed cutting time. This machine is in excellent mint condition/very clean. This lathe includes rigid tapping, 2000RPM spindle., tailstock coolant enclosure I am including my True Bore Alignment system, thru spindle high pressure coolant system as well as a phase 2 tool post with some basic thread cutting and turning tools. I am asking $29,000 for the whole set up or if you are interested in just the lathe without the high pressure coolant system and TBAS we can offer it that way as well for $25,000. The lathe is under power if you want to come and try it before you buy it. We can also crate and load it on a truck. These prices don't include freight shipping.

Feel free to call (701-794-3276) or e-mail with questions ([email protected])

REASON FOR SELLING: We upgraded to a new 2015 Haas with a bigger spindle bore, faster rapids etc..

Last edited:

Recent Posts