• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED H-S Precision R700 VS stock & BDL bottom assy

edward hogan

Here is a Perfect, As New Rem 700 Varmint Special stock for $225 shipped. H-S Precision for Remington, has gray spider web stock and Remington buttpad.

Sold the 6 digit receiver stock was mated to, and still have the entire magazine assembly. $135 gets you a Perfect BDL floorplate in matte, mid-60s blued mag box, original milled steel follower and spring, shipped by priority mail.

Buy it all together for $325 shipped
I can accept postal moneyorders. Will ship same day funds arrive. Email me if you want pix or want to buy.

thanks!

tpbscha,

I sent you a PM with a link to my ebay listing for this stock.

You do not have emails enabled on this site so until you email me, I can't send you pix.

There are 2 pix on the ebay listing. The stock is Absolutely As-New, as perfect as one brand new from H-S Precision would be, only thing missing is the plastic bag they use and the label on the cardboard box.

If you want to buy, contact me by email. I will sell for the price posted above and end the listing.

Thanks for your interest.