• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED H&k 770 - SOLD

sundowner

H&K 770 .308 Rifle. $1000. plus $35 shipping. Model without polygonal bore or muzzle brake. Carried but hardly shot. NRA 90%+ with some finish wear and normal handling marks on the stock. No abuse what-so-ever. One 3 round factory magazine along with a brand new AKAH leather braded sling installed on factory sling swivels. Original factory manual and 6 brand new factory recoil buffers included. You'll be well pleased in this 770.

Rifle is described and pictured accurately and is offered as is. U.S. Postal Money Order or bank check only accepted as payment. Payment must be received by me within 7 days of purchase. No trades needed. This rifle will be shipped via FedEx, insured, promptly after payment and FFL is received to the lower 47 only. No sale at all to California, period. You must furnish to me with your payment, a copy of your dealer's FFL or you may fax the FFL. This FFL dealer must accept a firearm shipment from a private individual who is not a FFL holder/dealer. It is your responsibility to make this known to your dealer and I will not "run" behind you making these arrangements. FFL will be checked with the ATF for validity. If you cannot abide by these conditions, please simply don't buy.

7701.jpg

7702.jpg

7704.jpg

7705.jpg

7706.jpg

7707.jpg

Last edited:
Re: H&k 770

For all you looky-loos, the days of availability are fast dwindling. Most of you don't or seem to not remember the days of sorrow after the lib's assault weapons ban. That ban was nothing compared to what's coming and on that day, it's going to be too late. Think!!

Re: H&k 770 - price change

$1000. plus $35. shipping. The price will only go up from this point. Don't wait for "the deal." That was mine to enjoy.

Recent Posts