• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Gunwerks LR 800

Status
Not open for further replies.

tgridley

New LR 800 in 7mm rem mag. Bought the gun last year and have never fired it. Comes with the all weather case they shipped it in and 100 rounds of gunwerks ammo.

$4500.

Attachments

• 7 mm.JPG
    7 mm.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 7mm-2.JPG
    7mm-2.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 7mm-3.JPG
    7mm-3.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 7mm-4.JPG
    7mm-4.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 20
Don't see the 800 LR rifle on Gunwerk web page. What are the specs on this rifle , weight, barrle length, action, moa at 1000 yards,ect. I own a 338 gunwerks rifle , I thought all gunwerk rifle came with a nightforce scope, there scopes are dial into there loads they shot, did this rifle come with a scope? What did the rifle cost at purchase ?

Don't see the 800 LR rifle on Gunwerk web page. What are the specs on this rifle , weight, barrle length, action, moa at 1000 yards,ect. I own a 338 gunwerks rifle , I thought all gunwerk rifle came with a nightforce scope, there scopes are dial into there loads they shot, did this rifle come with a scope? What did the rifle cost at purchase ?

They quit making the LR 800 last year, it has the exact same specs as the LR 1000.

That's why they quit making it, people were buying the 800 because it shoots the same as the 1000.

Status
Not open for further replies.