• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale Gunwerks ClymR 7 PRC

onpoint

I have a like new Gunwerks ClymR in 7 PRC that I am going to sell. I will post specs in a photo. I ordered this rifle in November of 2022 and hunted with it last year. Gun shoots lights out with factory hornady match 180 ELDM. Has Leupold MK5 HD 3.6-18X44mm with gunwerks reticle. The rifle weighs 8LB with optics. Only reason for sale is I bought a new Nexus in 6.5 PRC and 7 PRC. I don't need to sell and will keep it if it doesn't sell. I will sell whole package for $8000 plus shipping with gunwerks large case and 2 boxes of ammo lot I am shooting. Rifle only $6200 shipped. The rifle has about 40 rounds through it. I was 3 for 3 on Deer with it last year. I am including a screen shot of if you ordered just rifle from gunwerks without optics, rings, ammo and sales tax. Mitch from gunwerks mounted scope and sighted in and shot a few groups and said its a 1/4" rifle.

IMG_9733.jpg
IMG_9734.jpg
IMG_9736.jpg
IMG_9738.jpg
IMG_9735.jpg
IMG_9741.jpg
IMG_9742 (1).jpg
IMG_9743.jpg

Nice setup. What kind of speed are you getting with the 180's?

Thanks for the interest guys. I will put this back in the safe. To nice a rifle to sell any cheaper than posted. I don't mind keeping it for sure.