Gunsmiths close to Colorado?

Hicks

I'm looking to have a bbl blank I own chambered and fitted to an action. I don't want to wait 6 months. Anybody know one close that has a reasonable turn around time?

Hicks

I'm looking to have a bbl blank I own chambered and fitted to an action. I don't want to wait 6 months. Anybody know one close that has a reasonable turn around time?

Hicks

It's not real close but Greg Tannel is on the other side of the hill. Last week he quoted 4 months to me.

It's not real close but Greg Tannel is on the other side of the hill. Last week he quoted 4 months to me.

+1 on Greg. Just got my rifle back and it's sweet. Once he gets your parts he'll have it done in a week. The wait times just depend on who is in front of you. Call him and ask

Are you sure about that? I sent my parts today. He will have them Wednesday.

If you're next in line and he called you saying get me your parts then yes. I dropped my parts to him on a Saturday and he shipped my rifle the following Monday. Obviously that depends on where you are in line and assuming no problems in his shop. He also said it depends on his phone because sometimes it rings off the hook. This was my experience at least. Good luck. I know what it's like to wait on a rifle.

If you're next in line and he called you saying get me your parts then yes.

I'm not next in line and neither is the OP. He didn't call me, I called him. He told me 4 months. If a person was first in line it would probably take less than a day to do the work. Chad Dixon says he can chamber 20 barrels a day.

I'm not next in line and neither is the OP. He didn't call me, I called him. He told me 4 months. If a person was first in line it would probably take less than a day to do the work. Chad Dixon says he can chamber 20 barrels a day.

Chad has a very unique and awesome set up. That is not the norm by any means. I got in the snipers hide group buy and was more then impressed. Can't beat his speed and cost. He's still running the group buy prices too. I'd definitely check him out