Gun works rifles

I also have the BR4 rangefinder and love it. The BR2 was great when I first got my rifle but the smaller size of the BR4 was a big improvement in my opinion. Not sure why every long range hunter wouldn't have one of these as they are so easy to utilize for basic ranging and dial up. I guess different strokes for different folks. If your a techy they would be right up your alley and you can get most of the information needed for your long range shot with one piece of equipment.

Since Netz mentioned something I forgot. I've been using their range finders from their inception. The original was better than anything on the market years ago and their new one still is. My next purchase will be their range finding binoculars and bipod.
Everything they introduce is cutting edge and always seems to be ahead of their competition.
My Revic range finding binoculars are an exceptional hunting aid. They perform as advertised. I've experienced the marginal performance in fading light and decided that at last light, it was time to head back to camp. I'm never without my RFBinos.
My BR2 and BR4 range finders also worked exceptionally well, without low light degradation, but they are now sitting in my vault and need a new home.

My Revic range finding binoculars are an exceptional hunting aid. They perform as advertised. I've experienced the marginal performance in fading light and decided that at last light, it was time to head back to camp. I'm never without my RFBinos.
My BR2 and BR4 range finders also worked exceptionally well, without low light degradation, but they are now sitting in my vault and need a new home.
Sooner hopefully than later I will be in the same situation! i have a pair of Swaro's and Leica's with the rangefinders built in so it makes it hard to own a third pair but I do see them in my future.

I have a Clymr in 6.5 prc which is a great rifle. But I judge companies by how they respond to screwups. I ordered an Elevate bipod and issues with the original version were serious. Gunwerks admitted it, and offered to return my money or signup for a new version under development. I chose the later. Got the v2.0 about a month ago and it has performed flawlessly. It's not just the rifle, it's the Company behind it.

Sooner hopefully than later I will be in the same situation! i have a pair of Swaro's and Leica's with the rangefinders built in so it makes it hard to own a third pair but I do see them in my future

I have a Clymr in 6.5 prc which is a great rifle. But I judge companies by how they respond to screwups. I ordered an Elevate bipod and issues with the original version were serious. Gunwerks admitted it, and offered to return my money or signup for a new version under development. I chose the later. Got the v2.0 about a month ago and it has performed flawlessly. It's not just the rifle, it's the Company behind it.
Exact same experience for me. Great customer service.