• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Gun safe/reloading room sale

Sending156s

Hello, I'm getting rid of a lot of stuff I no longer use. Instead of waiting until I have info/pics of what I think I will be selling I will list what I can any day that I can get to it. There's a lot of small reloading items to go with it. Offers & trades OK. Later I will list preferences on trades.
For sale:
- Item. Retail. Used. Information

Tactical A-3. $684 $800. includes professional pillar bedding, $250, to fit Impact short action. upgraded KW hardware allows cheek piece up & down in addition to side to side. Beautiful green/tan/black marble.

22 GT Impact pre-fit. $375 + 450 = $825, $525. 22 GT threaded shoulder pre-fit for S/A Impact. Hawkhill REM Sendero cut to 22" or 24". Less than 100 rounds fired through it. Will add pics in comment section.

25 CM Impact prefit. $600 + $450 = $1050. $750. Bartlein mod400 BB steel, 26" SS, M24, 98 rounds on barrel

97 Lapua .243. $115. $70. 3 missing from custom die making. All fired once. All except 5 have been deprimed, cleaned, & annealed.

1 ea 6 GT & 22 GT $325/ea. $275/ea. Micron seating die from Bullet Central. Neither has seated 100 bullets. I prefer the Whidden custom gun works.

Giraud case holders. $41. $45 with shipping. 300 WM & .243 Giraud case holders with piece of brass.

I should have AMP II case holders for .243 & 300 WM also. If interested, ask me about it.

Thanks to all who took time to look. If you wish to purchase, post wanted PM sent on this thread, then send PM. If more than one wants same. I can look at this post & see who was the 1st to claim it. Best wishes!

Please see pic on post #4. Can see prices better. It changed my format when I hit save!

Attachments

• IMG_3040.jpeg
    IMG_3040.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 100
  • IMG_3041.jpeg
    IMG_3041.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 101
  • IMG_3044.jpeg
    IMG_3044.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 95
  • IMG_3045.jpeg
    IMG_3045.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 85
  • IMG_3046.jpeg
    IMG_3046.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 88
  • IMG_3047.jpeg
    IMG_3047.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Hello, I'm getting rid of a lot of stuff I no longer use. Instead of waiting until I have info/pics of what I think I will be selling I will list what I can any day that I can get to it. There's a lot of small reloading items to go with it. Offers & trades OK. Later I will list preferences on trades.
For sale:
- Item. Retail. Used. Information

Tactical A-3. $684 $800. includes professional pillar bedding, $250, to fit Impact short action. upgraded KW hardware allows cheek piece up & down in addition to side to side. Beautiful green/tan/black marble.

22 GT Impact pre-fit. $375 + 450 = $825, $800. 22 GT threaded shoulder pre-fit for S/A Impact. Hawkhill REM Sendero cut to 22" or 24". Less than 100 rounds fired through it. Will add pics in comment section.

25 CM Impact prefit. $600 + $450 = $1050. $750. Bartlein mod400 BB steel, 26" SS, M24, 98 rounds on barrel

97 Lapua .243. $115. $70. 3 missing from custom die making. All fired once. All except 5 have been deprimed, cleaned, & annealed.

1 ea 6 GT & 22 GT $325/ea. $275/ea. Micron seating die from Bullet Central. Neither has seated 100 bullets. I prefer the Whidden custom gun works.

Giraud case holders. $41. $45 with shipping. 300 WM & .243 Giraud case holders with piece of brass.

Thanks to all who took time to look. If you wish to purchase posted wanted PM sent on this thread, then send PM. If more than one wants same. I can look at this posted & see who was the 1st to claim it. Best wishes!
Lynn
Hope that you and Wanda are doing well and feeling OK.
I think Jill would love that stock
God Bless
Len & Jill

Pics to go with above items.
I am interested in some of your items, but I am not following the numbers. Which of the numbers on the asking price?
My apologies. I had them listed under retail, selling price, information, etc. When I saved it wiped out my format. The 1st cost is what I paid, the 2nd is asking price. Examples are stock for 800 obo, the 22 GT Impact pre-fit I paid $825 + shipping. I'm asking $525 shipped. Asking price on Micron seaters is $275 ea. they are the same as brand new.

See pic. That's before I hit save button.

Attachments

• IMG_0801.png
    IMG_0801.png
    280.3 KB · Views: 40
I was looking to buy the alpha if it was reasonably priced. I don't feel like buying a brand new on. My smith has the dasher reamer so I will more than likely just end up run that

If you are planning on runner Alpha BRA or Dasher brass with a non-alpha reamer be aware of dimensions around the .200 line. On the newer runs of their BRA brass they changed the measurements around the Webb to CIP specs. My reamer was a JGS Wheeler edition. I had to get my chamber cut off and got Mike Manzella to cut iIt with an Alpha legacy .120 freebore. I had 800 pieces of Alpha brass. All problems are gone. You wouldn't think .0004" would make any difference, but it does. The Alpha is to tough to swell at the web so your case doesn't swell to the chamber causing bolt blow back. Any questions talk to Tom or Andrew at Alpha. I heard the same was happening with Dasher, but could be wrong.

If you are planning on runner Alpha BRA or Dasher brass with a non-alpha reamer be aware of dimensions around the .200 line. On the newer runs of their BRA brass they changed the measurements around the Webb to CIP specs. My reamer was a JGS Wheeler edition. I had to get my chamber cut off and got Mike Manzella to cut iIt with an Alpha legacy .120 freebore. I had 800 pieces of Alpha brass. All problems are gone. You wouldn't think .0004" would make any difference, but it does. The Alpha is to tough to swell at the web so your case doesn't swell to the chamber causing bolt blow back. Any questions talk to Tom or Andrew at Alpha. I heard the same was happening with Dasher, but could be wrong.
Thanks for the info it my first adventure down the prs rabbit hole. Just building two for the wife and I to shoot at the monthly club match and then shoot steel so we don't have to worry about burring out barrels every 8-10 months like we are now.

I sure wish you the best! Just be aware of the changes made to Alpha 6 BRA & maybe Dasher. In the BRA a lot of reamers are .4714" at the .200 line.