• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Making Room In the Safe 5 guns for sale

wvhunter92

#1: remington 1187 sportsman super Magnum 3.5" turkey Gun bought new for $850 only shot a few times $600 + S&H
#2: remington 1187 super magnum thumb hole stock bushnell trophy red dot sight. $500 + S&H
#3: Savage Model 10. 243win stock was previously cut to youth hunting gun then later replaced see pictures. $350 + S&H
#4: remington 870 express magnum youth. Factory recoil pad removed and replaced with a slip on. $250 + S&H
#5: New England Pardener .410 youth model the stock was also cut down to accommodate smaller children and then later replaced. $100 + S&H

If Interested Call or Txt 304-904-1402 I can send pics via email or cellphone message

Let me do some checking. Looking to do a 7WSM. Need to see what all it takes. Is it blind or DBM? What % would you say the action finish is? How about the barrel condition? It is an accutrigger, correct?

The action and barrel are both 90-95% no signs of wear that I can see. The stock doesn't even have a scratch on it other than where it was shortened for children. It does have the accutrigger. It doesn't have a detachable magazine just the standard hinged floor plate. Thanks for your interest

Thanks for the info. I didn't realize they made hinged floor plates. Last question would be where is the bolt release?

Unfortunately I going on vacation tonight, so I may not be able to dice into this for little while. I'll check in when I get back.

P.S. I'm in Bridgeport currently.

Recent Posts