Gun runner pack and 30" barrel

albertakid

I am looking for those of you who might be using a gunrunner eberlestock pack and a rifle with a 30 inch tube??? Need a hands free carry option for a 338 lapua with a 30 inch barrel and nightforce optics, but don't need a huge pack. Right now I use a drag bag and a badlands monster fanny pack, but would like a little quicker acess to my rifle.

Jordan

my gun fits with room to spare, but has a 28" barrel. Make sure that you get the "M" version. They have the wider scabbard for big optics.

I am using the Eberlestock X1 and my 330 win with a 56mm NXS fits in well even with bipod. The rifle has a 28" tube plus a brake. I also have carried my 338 LM with a 28" tube plus brake and a 56mm NXS and Harris 9~13" bipod. This rifle has a A-5 Mcmillan and weighs about 16 lbs.

Jeff

I have the gunrunner and it isnt the best option from eberlestock. I barrels really bad. I dont have one but think the gunslinger II is a much better option.

I'm using a gun runner with a 28" barrel, 13.5 lb. rifle. Works great. The pack is sized just right for a day pack. I have the extra pockets attached to each side so I can carry my regular things, plus tripod and spotting scope.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.