Gun powder and brass

Steve M

I,ve been searching the Internet for reliable sources for reloading powder and good variety to select from but with little success. Any suggestions from experienced reloaders on this? Also, has anyone found any currently available 26 Nosler brass or ammo? I find the Nosler site very lacking in support for their new cartridge. Thanks for your advice:)

You must not have received the memo. There is a shortage of most reloading components, especially powder and getting it is anything but "reliable". You can get some stuff but you have to check your local shop every week right after they get their weekly shipment in store. I checked Powder Valley just now and they have almost nothing.

I was able to get 4 boxes of 26 Nosler brass off Midway USA. A few days later I found two boxes on the shelves at my local Sportsmans but I haven't seen any since.

Steve, I have found it easier to place a backorder (if the supplier will accept it) and adjust the best I can from month to month until my order is filled.
Send me a PM with the type of powder you're looking for.

GunBot Primers reloading

This website is set up for real time tracking. It is your best resource online. For local powder establish a relationship with your local store. Engineering 101 and I shop the very same store and their staff is very upfront and they do their best. With Hazmat fees and shipping online powder is not cheaper anymore. The local Sportsman's Warehouse has powder at online prices.

KB

Thanks everyone. Via the gunbot link I located some hodgkin us869. No brass though. I put 2 boxes of ammo on back order with cabelas. Might be the only way to get brass for awhile.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.