Guess who's got a crossbow?

woodnut

Well, they say "the ride continues" at ...drum roll please, WINCHESTER ! Yep, some of you may have heard Winchester has gone into the archery field with compound bows and ,important to us here, crossbows.
I had the privilege of meeting my ole friend, Johnny Grace, at the Harrisburg Outdoor Expo Show in Feb. and also saw the new crossbows (and compounds). Johnny was at Parker Bows for years but I think he made a good decision to join Winchester at their start-up in archery and is V. P. of sales for Winchester Archery.
I was impressed with their samples of crossbows. In particular, the triggers and how compact the bows are. Especially the triggers ! Like shooting a fine rifle. They did their homework on the crossbows. Speed, handling, quietness, and triggers, to name the most prominent attributes to me.
Hopefully, they will show up soon at a store near you. I know one store near me that will carry them. You owe it to yourself to check them out. You can see them at their web site, winchesterarchery.com. And no, I'm not affiliated with them and don't sell them. I will however, most likely own one !
Cheers, Charles

Looks like no body comes here ! But, I'll ask anyway; has anyone seen the Winchester crossbows? Has anyone shot one? Care to share your info? I haven't heard anything since the show in Harrisburg.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.