Group Buys - Chronograph

CentreHit

Hi guys,

Does this forum practice in 'Group Buys'?

I am looking at making a purchase in the near future and wondering if anyone would like to participate or help me get numbers together to participate in a Group Buy. Perhaps there is a sponsor or on-line shop here that can give us a good price on Chronographs, say a group of 5 or 10?

Maybe there is a resident expert who does this sort of thing all the time and is a 'trusted' member of the forum...

There are two I'm interested in:

1. PACT - Professional XP
  2. CED - M2
Please advise on any procedure I'm unaware of.

Note: I would make a purchase from the U.S. as the dollar for me is good right now and generally can get it much cheaper.;)

Thanks all.

Not sure about the group buy question. But I have owned both of those Chronos and the CED M2 is far, far, far superior.

The PACT timer/chrono combo gives you a less than ideal timer and less than ideal chrono. If you need the timer too then the little CED timer is also outstanding.

Hi there Forester,

Thanks for your reply there.

I am interested in the CED M2 as my preference too - just seems to be the better one for me...

cheers.

Not sure about the group buy question. But I have owned both of those Chronos and the CED M2 is far, far, far superior.

The PACT timer/chrono combo gives you a less than ideal timer and less than ideal chrono. If you need the timer too then the little CED timer is also outstanding.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts