Greybull Precision - New Sponsor

Thanks Len.

I have some meeting with Cabelas this week but will be back in the shop next week and try to get back into posting on a regular basis. I miss the discussions.

Please check out the website as we have the first issue of The Precision Hunter Journal out. It is a video magazine and has really been a lot of fun working on. We will be sending it out quarterly to begin with but will be changing to monthly as we go.

We also have the first stocks out of the new mold and it really turned out well.

John

Glad to have you back on here John. I sure wish you were still on Best Of The West, since your not on there anymore i quit watching it... I have your first Beyond Belief video and the three video set of How To Shoot Beyond Belief and i love them. You and your cousin Scott need to make some more of those.

Nathan.

Thanks for the warm welcome! We have new full length video in the works that has some exciting stuff on it. Our newest product addition is our own stock that we have been working on. We've been shooting several prototype versions the last few months and the final design is complete and in production. Looks like mid September for having units available to ship.

Precision Hunting Stock

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.