Great way to start the day!

They should be healthy they are eating all the deer and rabbits. Only rabbits around here is right in my yard. That's the ones that my dachshunds don't kill.
Shep

Adult males in PA weigh 50 to 55 lbs and females about 10lbs lighter. They look like slightly smaller German Shepherd.
Shep

Man is she blonde. You know they say there will be 77% fewer blondes on earth in the next 4 weeks. I have a solid black coyote I'm after at my property. Got pics but no visual. Coyotes in PA are not the easiest to hunt for.
Shep
[/QUOTE
I would have that black yote mounted. Keep the fur at minimum.

If I get the black one it's getting full body mounted. It's the second black one here in 12 yrs. But you know how hard it is to kill the exact animal you want. I do it too often on deer. I pick the buck I want and pass everything else and end up not getting one. I passed on a 140 buck in archery last yr at 15 yards waiting for the buck I wanted. A week later I was in the hospital for 26 days and shot nothing.
So now it's one black coyote and one drop tine buck I've seen for 4 yrs now. I will be happy with one of the 2.
Shep

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.