Great scope insight

Huntnful

This was a good watch. He also has tons of other informative videos. He makes it make sense. I'd love to believe all my high end optics adjust perfectly with every single click, but this certainly doesn't hurt to know and understand and apply if you choose to.

I don't get it. Did he arbatrarily put 4 and it works, order did he test for it to find out? Does another scope need 7 or 10 and then back to what you want?

I don't get it. Did he arbatrarily put 4 and it works, order did he test for it to find out? Does another scope need 7 or 10 and then back to what you want?
I don't know. It's just a video with information that may or may not matter to you. He explains it pretty well. I guess you can test your own if you want. But I'm sure a decent amount of people have came up to make a correction, only to have the bullet hit the same low impact on the next shot. This helps explain it a little bit.

Huntnful,

That was sure my experience with a new Swarovski z5 5-25X52; except it was windage. During two years I used it hunting it went back to the service department twice. Both times the returning note informed me they replace the turret.