great news

chris matthews

Hey guys! Sorry I've been gone so long but here's why- If you'll remember back to my post in "Let's intoduce ourselves" I said I was about ready to quit cowboying and find a shooting related job, well, I did. I moved back to my home state of Missouri and the area of where most of my parents family grew up. To make a long story short- I am now working for Sierra Bullets in Sedalia. After working 24/7 on big ranches out west, this is a nice change- inside in the air conditioning in the summer and heated in the winter!!! Not everybody there is a shooter, but I've already been invited to a match next month!
Anyway I know I'm not an expert like some of you guys or a long range God like Darryl, but I'm real excited about this and had to share it with somebody and you all are "part of the family" in my house. I'll try to update my profile if I can figure out how.
Be seein' ya. Chris

Welcome back Chris

Glad you are with Sierra.
Say hello to Adam and Rich for me.

As far as a LR God, no way. Just someone who likes to send Sierra bullets a long way downrange into animals with a bit of success and with a lot of luck over the years.

Come to a 1000 yard match at Williamsport sometime. Rich is afraid to come for some reason.

Later
Darryl Cassel

Warning! This thread is more than 23 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.