• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale Grand Reopening! Hot deals on components!

I bought from you guys before recently. Good service. However, cool it with the spam emails. I unsubscribed after about 4-5 emails. When you folks put out emails, do it maybe once a week. I don't need updates every other day.

I bought from you guys before recently. Good service. However, cool it with the spam emails. I unsubscribed after about 4-5 emails. When you folks put out emails, do it maybe once a week. I don't need updates every other day.
Yep, unfortunately that is the way of advertising nowadays for a generation of tech kids with 5 second attention spans. I made an account with one of the larger online sporting retailers yesterday because they have an item I'm interested in at a good price. I got my initial "welcome" email with discount code, then another, then another and another. I checked my email again when I got to work today and had three more emails from them asking if I was still interested in the items that I put on my wish list. One of them telling me that I "had great taste" and that the item I had selected was "one of their favorites". Well that gets any vendor an instant unsubscribe from me every time. I can't help but wonder what these companies are thinking by sending a deluge of emails. Apparently they have adopted the Harbor Freight marketing mentality.

You gonna get any more 130 gtx?
I'd like to but we aren't expecting them. A lot of these really hot deals are just one time things. For example when we are out of Starline 10mm brass for $237 / 2000 ct, I don't ever expect to have that deal again. Same with these 38 cal and 9mm JHP bullets.

Same question but about the 65gr 9mm ARX bullets. Do you expect to get more of these? I don't see them for sale anywhere else. Thanks.

Same question but about the 65gr 9mm ARX bullets. Do you expect to get more of these? I don't see them for sale anywhere else. Thanks.
They actually just arrived on a truck half an hour ago and the inventory is now updated. I was going to send out an email in a little bit ha...

Price is 10 cents each on those. The monolithic hollow points (all copper) for 380 auto also arrived, along with some 30 cal Inceptor bullets designed for 300 BLK.

There is also case quantities of Norma 30-06 and 308 Bondstrike (200 rounds) for only $249 + Free shipping.