• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Got ATACR's??? We do!!!

Bob Beck

Gentlemen,

We have a good amount of ATACR scopes in stock and ready to ship. These scopes have been hard to keep in stock, so if your looking for one, get hold of me, we can ship same day!

Thanks again guys!

Forgot to mention that they come with a free EOL Switch View Lever!

I do not. Never had any requests for them until just this week, several times actually! So I better get some coming! I will post on here when that happens.

I do have a full line of the 3.5-15s in addition to all our 5.5-22's if guys are looking for those?

Thanks again.

Bob

Do all new NF come with that little "thumbtack" looking piece which screws into the magnification ring for fast adjustment or is that extra?

Also, did you get away from giving the rifle stats and yardage on your show? I have noticed this season you are not doing it!

Currently this was designed for the compact models. I am unsure if they intend on going that direction on the other models, if I hear something I will let you know back on here.

For the tech slates, yes they are a great little ad to the shots, we just change things up from time to time. No real reason. We have had some guys mention that they really liked them, we may bring them back next season!

Thanks for the feedback!

Bump for in stock and ready to ship ATACR Scopes.

Send me a message to get one going your way!

Thanks guys.

Lets run a pre season ring special with these ATACR's! Send me a message to get your new ATACR, and I will kick in a set of 34mm NF Ultralite Rings for free.

Thanks guys.