Gordon's Reloading Tool, powders adding question

Is there a means to introduce powders into GRT? Is it as simple as adding a file?

There are a few I'd like to add, including US 869, and the powders which have hit the market post the time when GRT ceased being maintained and upgraded.

Has anyone compiled files with the requisite data for powders not currently present within GRT?

Is there a means to introduce powders into GRT? Is it as simple as adding a file?

There are a few I'd like to add, including US 869, and the powders which have hit the market post the time when GRT ceased being maintained and upgraded.

Has anyone compiled files with the requisite data for powders not currently present within GRT?
I would ask on the GRT Discord channel

Yes, there is a way to introduce new powders.
No, it is not as simple as uploading a file.
Before his passing, Gordon was the main person who took an all the information for the powders and uploaded those into GRT.
I am currently working with Charlie on adding more data to a few of the powders that are listed there that are lacking the information needed to ensure that it could be fully recommended.
It's quite the process because you have to use that powder in two different cartridges, different bullet weights, different charge, weights, and have lots of velocity data along with your atmospheric data.

Little Crow Gunworks has a current series on .280AI, 7PRC, 7mag, and 28 Nosler picking optimum powders with the 160CX He mentioned Gordon's reloading app but left out Alliant powders due to availability. He was high on VV powders, H4350, H4831sc, and IMR7828ssc. Interesting