goodgrouper finds a piece of heaven

Pop,
The weather is what made this match so much fun, on every shot the conditions changed, making corrections difficult. not too much wind but drifting mirage among other things

Well that place does look sweet. After seeing those other pics of that place Hiawatha doesn't seem too far after all.

CAM tell me about your Jeep. I bought some land up in the LaSal foothills last fall and own a jeep as well. They are fun to get in after you get your excersise in the morning. Can't beat that slick rock, its just amazing what those tires can stick to.

[ QUOTE ]
Pop,
The weather is what made this match so much fun, on every shot the conditions changed, making corrections difficult. not too much wind but drifting mirage among other things

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a passionate hate for the wind and I live in the worst State for it!

I have a bout 4 new guns and I have not shot them yet due to 40 MPH or more! Man!!!!!!!!!!

Fotis,

Just remember the wind is your friend... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

btw... Did I scare you away from moving to Florida?

$bob$

Uncleb
Very nice! Do they offer building lots along the sides of the range like golf coarses? And I suppose if they do the lots closet to the bench rest are allot more money than the ones out at 1000 yards.lol IP

[ QUOTE ]
Fotis,

Just remember the wind is your friend... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
$bob$

[/ QUOTE ]

And how is that BOB?

Well... It is easy to hate the wind but if you believe it's your friend then you'll be one step closer to mastering it.

It's an old saying among long distance shooters.

$bob$

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.