Cheek Piece

Nikolakangrga

Hey guys,
First of I wanted to thank everyone for all of the help you guys have given me so far.

I have a Kimber Montana in .300WM. I would like to raise the cheek piece but not sure which route to take. This rifle is for 100 yard quick point shooting as well as prone position long range shooting. What are you guys using or recommend. I would like to stick with the light weight theme of the rifle, but also dont want it to be foam and electrical tape. I like my rifles to look as good as they shoot....

Thanks
Nick

I have a Karsten cheek peice on my .308 and like it alot. Was apprehensive about drilling holes in my stock but once I bit the bullet and did, it turned out well. Very adjustable and easy to move/remove for rifle cleaning. I believe Shawn Carlock of Defensive Edge also offers a similar product.

Good Luck

Here's mine using a piece of cherry wood and 2 decking screws. Works pretty good for getting me lined up.

phonepics063.jpg

Tank

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.