Good news thread

What you using that 4451 for?

Want to work up loads for my Silhouette competition 7mm-08 with 150gr Sierra Matchkings. Been using IMR-4350 and I am almost out, and now I want a more temp stable powder. So that is the plan and if it don't work out I also have a few pounds of H4340 and RL17 to try out, and I would find another purpose for 4451.

4451 seems to run similar to H4350 with a little less speed.

Want to work up loads for my Silhouette competition 7mm-08 with 150gr Sierra Matchkings. Been using IMR-4350 and I am almost out, and now I want a more temp stable powder. So that is the plan and if it don't work out I also have a few pounds of H4340 and RL17 to try out, and I would find another purpose for 4451.

4451 seems to run similar to H4350 with a little less speed.
I need a 7-08 in addition to my other "needed" calibers haha. I picked up 8lbs as a back up to 4350 but I may save that for my 260 and start playing with the 4451 elsewhere.

There is more and more sitting longer. I have everything I need for the most part. Once peoples shelves are stocked at homes the store shelves will hold it longer.

Powder valley had 8lb jugs on accurate 4350 sit most of the day. Thats good news! The h powder still sells in minutes but more and more people are catching on to the other offerings.

I need a 7-08 in addition to my other "needed" calibers haha. I picked up 8lbs as a back up to 4350 but I may save that for my 260 and start playing with the 4451 elsewhere.

They seem to almost run parallel to each other and yes, you do need a 7mm-08. The 260 already does the same but you'll be able to run heavier bullets.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.